SA Sports Medicine Association prides itself on being a truly multidisciplinary organisation, bringing together the various sports science and medicine discipline groups in Australia under one common umbrella. SASMA members are literally the 'team behind the teams'.
Members, Research and Education
A large part of SASMA's activity is devoted to ensuring members have access to quality education, networking and professional development opportunities. Membership of SA Sports Medicine Association is open to anyone with an interest in sport and physical activity.
Membership Categories and benefits
To view a full list of membership categories and benefits
SASMA offers members:
- Annual Conference
- State Education Meetings and Workshops
- RACGP and CPD Points
- Online Membership Directory
- Policies, position statements and guidelines on topical issues
- Patient Information Sheets
- Networking opportunities with other Sports Medicine Professionals including a mentor scheme
- Involvement in Community Education Program
- Social Events